Friday, September 20, 2013

How Does a Vlog sound?


Greetings!

 

This is more of a business blog as opposed to talking about things related to The Age of Ornan. I have been thinking on a way to generate more views. I am glad to see that I am at least getting some people to look at it but as of now I have no comments and I’m not certain if that means I am getting views or those views are all me checking out my own blog. So I’ll just cast this thought out there and see if I catch anything. I am thinking of doing both a blog and vlog. This way provides an easier means of checking it out for those who are short on time (which is probably all of us). So that’s it! If anyone would prefer to listen to a vlog as opposed to reading a blog comment and share your opinion! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment